Internet of Snacks
Internet of Snacks
It’s been around two decades since internet started to accelerate our lives. In the name of development and advancement, machines and equipment got more alive and humans got more torpid. We’ve been hearing to endless advice and solutions regarding our mental and physical health from dietitians, physicians and therapists. Lexicographers found a pool of new words with the increasing demand for various interesting varieties of diet and fitness training. Terms such as Aerobic, Anaerobic, Pilates, Ketogenic diet, South beach diet, Paleo diet, Atkins diet, etc are round the corner 24/7. Whatever, when push comes to shove, it’s all about food and physical activities. After a great deal of time and effort, two third of the population seem to be bothered about their health, finally. Social media and other easily available mediums always talk about all these diets and fitness programs and how badly significant they are in our lives, but most of the time, they forget to contribute something to the inevitable part of any fitness program, that is PRE WORKOUT SNACKING and POST WORKOUT SNACKING.
As the very name itself clues, these are about consuming snacks pre and post workout in right quantity and quality, preferably 30 minutes before and after the workout. Most of the trainers suggest any snack that is packed with carbohydrates and proteins such as a large banana, or some nuts and a protein bar would do for pre workout snacking. For post workout snacking a cuppa low fat yogurt with organic honey, an apple and hard boiled eggs are highly recommended.
Since, we know the value of your time, we bring you, WORKOUT BUDDY, our handpicked snacks pack that will fulfill all your nutritious needs during pre and post workout times
Now, to the apathetic fellow humans and to the appreciable sapiens who are into healthy lifestyle already, the following note is a brief note of guidelines to easy your wish of owning a better lifestyle:
1. Make sure you stand once in half an hour while sitting in-front of your computer and provide some movements to your neck, head, eyes and body. Rotate your eyes and neck in clockwise and anticlockwise direction and make your tissues grin with good blood flow. Peek around your cabin, make sure noone is going to jeez you with peek-a-boo, quickly stand and try to have a healthy shift for your body!
2. Always have a cup/bottle of water infused with fruits and watery veggies or opt for classic tea varieties such as peppermint tea, dandelion tea, chrysanthemum tea, mint tea and last but not the least, so popular green tea. It might sound so western and bizarre, but the forgotten truth is that these drinks burst out with great amount of anti-oxidants and nutrients; And not to forget, these types of tea are inherited from India.
3. Be a LARK. Oh, C’mon! Never underestimate the power of an eight hours sleep. Give this idea a shot and see how refreshing and clear you’ll feel the next day.
4. Okay, so it’s your friend’s birthday party, or perhaps your granny is visiting you after a long time with bundles of your favorite homemade delicacies that will apparently encourages fat in your body. Now, it’s time for you to be a picky eater. Have a count of ladoos your tummy has already, save some and reward yourself later (Also, talking about Ladoos, how can we forget to highlight our highly nutritious and delicious ladoo) ; In restaurants, always have your pace in control by knowing the ingredients and being a picky eater.
5. Practice satisfaction: Over your food, money and what not!? It’s just that we are reminding you of the popular saying “Too much of anything is good for nothing.”